Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EOTD-You Can Do Blue Too

I finally created my first look that I'm comfortable sharing. I'm so proud.

I figured that my first look should be an homage to my first real make-up endeavor.

True Story:
I was about 12 and I started playing in my mom's make-up. I was bored and figured someone ought to put it to use. The neutrals weren't really doing it for me, so I wanted something that popped. Full on 80's Blue!

Once again, I was beaming with pride and I went to show my mom my beautiful work. Her words, "Um, that's bright. Blue might now be the right color for you"

I was a pre-teen with attitude. I chalked it up her sipping on the hater-ade. In retrospect, I'm certain she was right.

So now its time to show her blue done right!


Is my hair ok?



Ok, I'm ready now!


How many weird faces can I make?


Many weird faces, you only see two :)

3 comments:

  1. Ur so pretty, love the make up! I never tried blues on my eyes, cose I have green eyes. Do you think it doesn't meter which color are my eyes for any makeup? I think so, but so scared to wore it! Just checked out your blogy, and I'll follow you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your following button? Can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun, ebautiful blog and you look sooo adorable!! Come by and let's follow each other!! We'd love to to that <3

    ReplyDelete