Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MUFE 92

My first make-up post! Woah...

MUFE 92 has somewhat of a cult following among my lovely blogger ladies. Every time I see it used in a look I get all antsy and ignore where it will fit in my growing collection. So during my Spring Break trip, I took a trip to my personal Mecca (Sephora). I look at the MUFE display and lo and below, there is one single 92 eyeshadow.

I get home and swatch it...I'm no longer in love. I don't understand, many-a-time, I've swatched it and swooned. As I further investigate this phenomenon, I take a closer look at my box and what does it say: Powder Blush 92.

Le Sigh...I'm not quite certain that I still have the receipt for this and I'm not quite sure when the next time I'm going home is. Way to pull the wool over my eyes...lol. I should have known better. I don't really like the Sephora by my house, the displays are always so messy. I prefer the one downtown in my beloved WaterTower. But know that I've gotten used to driving everywhere and I spend my time in the burbs, it just doesn't seem like worth the hassle.

I'll keep you guys updated.

3 comments:

  1. you don't like the shadow anymore or do you think it's a blush? it's a lovely purple eye shadow, but i don't reach for it as much as i thought i would ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a blush, lol. I wasn't too sure at first because Sephora didn't list that shade on their website. But when I went to MUFE's site, there it was. In the words of Tim Dunn, I'll just have to make it work :)

    Thanks for commenting. I love your site, I've been lurking for so long. I'm super glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird I commented before but it didn't show up. I tagged you in my blog go look for details : )

    ReplyDelete